Apply for Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate by submitting the below form
MSME UDYOG AADHAAR REGISTRATION ONLINE, SSI - SMALL SCALL INDUSTRIES CERTIFICATE - UPDATE, EDIT AND DOWNLOAD ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Update MSME Registration CERTIFICATE Form
INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL MSME REGISTRATION FORM
- 1. Aadhaar Number : Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
- 2. Name of Entrepreneur / Applicant : Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
- 3. Mobile No : Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant
- 4. E-Mail ID : Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant
- 5. Social Category : Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
- 6. Gender : Select the gender from provided option
- 7. Physically Handicapped : Select the status from provided options
- 8. Name of Enterprise / Business : Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
- 9. Type of Organization : Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
- 10. PAN: Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group
- 11. Location of Plant : Please fill the location address properly
- 12. Office Address : Please provide office address, if address other than plant location.
- 13. Date of Commencement of Business : Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
- 14. Bank Account Number : Fill the Applicant’s bank account number.
- 15. Bank IFS Code : Fill the Applicant Bank IFS Code. The IFS code is printed on the Cheque Books.
- 16. Main Business Activity of Enterprise : Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
- 17. Additional details about Business for Udyog Aadhaar : Fill Additional details about business. (For example – manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development)
- 18. Number of employees : Fill total number of people been employed.
- 19. Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment : Fill the total investment made in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment etc. to start your business.