Apply for Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate by submitting the below form
MSME UDYOG AADHAAR REGISTRATION ONLINE, SSI - SMALL SCALL INDUSTRIES CERTIFICATE - UPDATE, EDIT AND DOWNLOAD ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MSME REGISTRATION FORM
Note: Lifetime Valid Certificate for both Manufacturing & Service Industry
INSTRUCTIONS TO FILL UDYOG AADHAR REGISTRATION FORM
1. Mobile No : Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant
2. Mail ID : Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant
3. Aadhar Number : Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
4. Name of Applicant : Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
5. Social Category : Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
6. Name of Enterprise / Business : Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
7. Type of Organization : Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
8. PAN: Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group
9. Location of Plant : Please fill the location address properly
10. Office Address : Please provide office address, if address other than plant location.
11. Date of Commencement of Business : Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
12. Bank Account Number : Fill the Applicant’s bank account number.
13. Bank IFS Code : Fill the Applicant Bank IFS Code. The IFS code is printed on the Cheque Books.
14. Main Business Activity of Enterprise : Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
15. Additional details about Business for Udyog Aadhaar : Fill Additional details about business. (For example – manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development)
16. Number of employees : Fill total number of people been employed.
17. Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment : Fill the total investment made in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment etc. to start your business.